Saturday, February 4, 2012

Favorite Photos


I love to display special photos around our home so we can have memories of loved ones and happy times around us at all times. One of my favorite photos is an old picture of my grandfather who passed away in October from Alzheimer's. It is a picture of him when he was younger next to his tractor with his dog sitting on top. Crazy thing about this picture is he is in the field that  now belongs to my husband...love the connection.



The photo of my husband and I's hands at our wedding brings back memories of that happy day. We were married October 4, 2009 and of course our flowers were sunflowers and white roses.


The photo of us standing with the beautiful Grand Canyon behind us is our favorite honeymoon picture. We went on a 3000 mile road trip to the Grand Canyon and other national parks and it was so fun being able to stop at any site on the way. I would love to do it again...soon!


There are two of my favorites that sit side by side, The one of Dopey there, with my husband and his brother when they were little at Disneyland. So cute! :)
The second of me in my wedding dress with a big ol' smile on my face. My wedding bouquet is next to it in a vase and our cake stand was the white, iron decorative piece leaning against the wall.

Great to have happy memories surrounding you!



No comments:

Post a Comment