Friday, March 30, 2012

Rings Rock!


While going on a shopping run with my sister, we stopped in at one of our favorite shops in town. Our parent's friends own a 'Head Shop' called On the Wildside. They sell a lot of tie-dye, hemp jewelry, beaded jewelry, candles, incense, etc. It's always just fun to look around. I came across a box full of polished stones in a large variety of colors... I instantly thought ooo pretty rings!


I picked out the ones that were flat enough to glue to ring blanks and wahlah! I love all the blended colors and shapes of the stones, perfect look for spring!


They were a lot of fun to make and love how they turned out!


2 comments:

  1. These turned out great! I haven't been to On The Wildside in such a long time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love finding pretty things to get crafty with :)

      Delete