Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What I've been up to...











* Sunday breakfast at local resaurant. French toast stuffed with cream cheese and strawberry jam is to die for!

* Grocery Shopping, Ice Cold Bottle of Water, Food always on my mind lately. :)

* Watching my feet disappear under my ever-growing baby bump.

* Lovin' on the puppy dog. Trying to keep him cool in the heat, he has his own little swimming pool that he loves to plop down in.

* When work is slow at the shop,, I'm prepared with my book, a good show on DVD and many decorating magazines.

* Trip to Babies R' Us to pick up our little one's crib.

* While in Topeka, we stopped and ate at Red Lobster... I hate seafood but LOVE their Cheddar Biscuits!

* My new favorite yogurt, Toasted Coconut Vanilla with some juicy blackberries thrown in.

* My mom's wishful thinking...she set out her snowman shovel, hoping it would bring cooler weather. So far...over 100 degrees everyday this week.

Hope everyone is doing lovely and staying cool!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been very busy! And its always a good idea to have yummy treats on hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love your feet/belly photo! And also, I miss those cheddar biscuits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just ignore my dirty toes from walking around barefoot! hehe

      Delete