* Grocery Shopping, Ice Cold Bottle of Water, Food always on my mind lately. :)
* Watching my feet disappear under my ever-growing baby bump.
* Lovin' on the puppy dog. Trying to keep him cool in the heat, he has his own little swimming pool that he loves to plop down in.
* When work is slow at the shop,, I'm prepared with my book, a good show on DVD and many decorating magazines.
* Trip to Babies R' Us to pick up our little one's crib.
* While in Topeka, we stopped and ate at Red Lobster... I hate seafood but LOVE their Cheddar Biscuits!
* My new favorite yogurt, Toasted Coconut Vanilla with some juicy blackberries thrown in.
* My mom's wishful thinking...she set out her snowman shovel, hoping it would bring cooler weather. So far...over 100 degrees everyday this week.
Hope everyone is doing lovely and staying cool!!